the MIT License , Simon Kaegi observed that the "sublicense" right
was removed from the actual license as published on our site. This was
an unintentional omission that I just fixed in this SVN commit.
I also updated the copyright dates and removed SLF4J.org as a copyright
holder since SLF4J does not exist as a legal entity (only QOS.ch
I also corrected the discrepancy between the license as published in
 and the license included in the SLF4J distributions  which
included the UC Berkeley advertising clause, a leftover form the early
days where SLF4H was licensed under BSD.
To cut a long story short, all LICENSE.txt files shipping are now
identical copies containing exactly the same terms as the MIT license.
Given that licensing changes are politically sensitive, please take
the time to have a look at the changes and let me know if you have any
objections to the changes just made.